Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged by Qi Hui , Mashimaro...xD

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 19.03
Name: Yeow Yi Shiuan
Sister: -
Brother: Jiing Shyi, Yih Ming, Jing Jong
Shoe size: 9-10...gua
Height: around 1.75m
Where do you live: SS2
Fav Drinks: Apple Juice...fruit juices la..xD
Fav breakfast: er...best is chu cheong fan from SS2 pasar pagi lor..hehe

Have you ever....been on a plane
Yar~

swan in the ocean
Dun quite know wat it mean...but no...

fallen asleep in school
Quite often but cant stay long de....x(

Broken someone's heart
Hope didnt...

Fell off your chair
1 time...played by fren...x( pain...

sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call
er...sometimes

saved e-mails
wat do u mean?

What is your room like?
er...nth much..juz bed n books....quite messy

What's right beside you?
er...bottle of water...

What is the last thing I ate?
Sate...eat wit frens (tea time)

Ever Had Chicken pox
Yea..its long ago...my mum told me i kena when i was a baby...x)

sore throat
fei hua...x(

Stitches
Nope...dun wanna hav

broken nose
Lagi NONONO

Do you...believe in love at first sight?
Dun quite believe...= =

Like picnics?
depends on who I go with

Who was the last person you danced with?
er...scout frens....male...xD

who made you smile?
many frens in school

who to say you last yelled at?
Dont remember wor..

Today did you talk to someone you like?
I dunno who i liked....X.X

kiss anyone?
Got....my parents(honest...xD)

get sick?
wat u mean a?

talk to an ex?
I dont have one

miss someone?
Who dun? ....

Best feeling in the world?
er...dunno which is best...xP

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No!!!

Who do you really hate?
Liar and two-faced

What time is it now?
19.20

RandomsQ :
Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Yeah~~

Q : Do you have any siblings?
yar...

Q : Do you want children?
walao...

Q : Do you smile often?
yar...but less liao...

Q : Do you like your hand-writting?
it's mine!!!of coz nice....xD

Q : Are your toenails painted?
Never la..

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
My brothers?

Q : What colour shirt are you wearing?
White

Q : What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday?
Eating dinner which i cooked myself....x.x

Q : I cant wait till....
Har?

Q : When did you last cry?
Can't remember the date....but seldom la

Q : Are you a friendly person?
I hope so XD

Q : Do you have any pets?
er...dun really counted mine...my bros hav hamsters

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
At home gua...

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
hold hand wit my scout fren counted a?....0.o...yer~~

Do you sleep with the TV on?
sometimes...watch football dat time

What are you doing right now?
Doing this tag

Have you ever crawled through a window?
ya...school class

Can you handle the truth??
See wat truth 1st...

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mum

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
4get~~

How many people can you say you've really loved?
I dun know...many?

Do you eat healthy?
sometimes

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
I dont have an ex

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
4get

How often do you go to church?
I am not a christian

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
some of my scout frens....

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
quiet...

Are you confident?
depends~

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Playing with my brothers n cousins
Enjoying kindergarden, hope so
Watching cartoons!!!
Playing all the time
Drawing lor ..xD

5 things on my to-do list today :
Pack my uniform for tml
On9 gua
Get enough rest...x(
Think abt tml's commands...x(

5 snacks I enjoy:
er...potato chips
french fries
cant think of any...@.@

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Go around the world!!
Get nice cars
Shopping
Do good deeds
n EAT!!!!

5 of my bad habits:
Addicted to football...distracted by tat easily..x(
lazy sometimes...=(
becomes very quiet sometimes...coz thinking something..
ignores someone when frustrated...x(
Perasan abit...xPxP

5 places I've lived in:
My house
My cousin's house
My grandma's house
Ze Khan's house
House in melacca

5 jobs I've had:
Student
Troop Leader of 9th PJ
Son and Brother
er...no more...cant think of any

5 people I tag:
Chang Meng
Jia Ler...hehe
Cheng Yeh
Zan Hong
***(dunno....)(none)

*sry but you people are the lucky chosen ones XD*

No comments: