Monday, September 15, 2008

Absent reason..x(

wah...more than 1 week no update blog liao...
haha...kinda sked write wrong things..xD

hmm...
Last saturday is my grandfather's death anniversary...prayers in morning...so tat day 6.40am oledi in the car on the way to melacca liao.....again
that day hav official meeting de....like shea shin say...it will ruin my image...x(
haihz...
wat to do....say i dun wan go meh....sunday my cousin's wedding summore...lol
in melacca...except the astro...ps in cousin's house...but oso will paiseh to go play ther...lol
my phone lor...lol
keep sms-ing oni lor...haha
didnt bring books to study oso..X.X
exam dunno how liao....x(

dunno wat to write liao..zz
haihz..
btw...can help me think a new title?
coz the current 1 is kinda noobie...x(
pls pls....
TQTQ..haha xD

No comments: