Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Teacher's Day Experience

hmm...
it's friday..n it's TEACHER's Day~!!

can say..i tortured myself..Xp

10.30am - went football against teachers..results? dun talk abt it..zz
11.30-12noon- continue football-ing with maw jia..then sheashin..
after 12.30noon- most enjoying moment of the day..CHS idol..haha..XD they ALL ROCK man..especially cheng yeh's group..haha
after CHS idol- went football with some form3 n chee yee,ji wan,enghean,zekhan...
around 2pm mayb?-started frisbee-ing...XD
den dunno when..i ran 200m..@.@ as jian shen timed my running time..
accompanied by yubin,siang sheng,darren
wahh..gasping for air,man..@.@
den rest a while..
went lunch with zan hong n eng hean..ze khan came later..
in canteen..
what we eat?
wow...3 jelly..@.@
LOL..its de only thing to bite..canteen didnt sell anything..T.T
then...went basketball..@.@
then frisbee a while again..

reached home around 5.30pm..
here comes the most TERRIFYING moment..T.T

now think of it oso will

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on my way home..wit my brother ma..
then the metro bus came..my brother went up 1st..
due to my tired legs..n went up quite slow..n my hands r full wit things..
1 hand grabbing the handle..1 hand with my own stuffs..
1 of my leg went up the bus..when i lift my other leg..
walao..the bus moved..=.= then i lost balanced..my other leg BANG on the stairs of the bus..T.T sobs..
it's LOUD..every passengers was looking at me..T.T
walao..
bt then..the thing made me most ANGRY..
i went up the bus with 1 leg aching..i was standing cause the sitting place remaining ther is quite difficult for me to sit down..den when i get money frm my pocket..i accidentally gave rm3 to dat bus CONDUCTOR( an old lady without a brain,yong sui,*i dun wanna use any bad words here* so..think of any bad words u can think of..cause its all that which i want to scold on her face )

know wat dat STUPID, IDIOTIC conductor said to me?
"wei,y dont u sit down 1st? sit down 1st..sit down 1st..i didnt rush u" *in cantonese*(when i standing with my INJURED leg) *may seem she's being nice..but NO is the word..=.=
"ask u to sit 1st dun wan to sit 1st..ei ye..sigh..wooi..y u gave me rm3? rm1 extra..take back ur money..i dont want ur money"*in cantonese"(when i m suffering from sitting down into a sitting place after i handed her the money which i know is rm3..i even rmb i told her it's rm3)

WHAT THE HELL?

when did i say i want to giv u extra money? u want oso i dun give u la..*bad words*

perasan dao..

gek dao me..ah..with my leg aching oso feel like kicking her like a football..=.=

i looked at my leg..thank god that my long pants is protecting my leg..if not it could be WORST..

thank god it didnt break..i really feel the impact..T.T very painful impact..

BENKAK-ed big big..with a cut-wound-like injury..

took a few pic of it..but nt gonna post here la..@.@

went home n apply medicine lo..

yish..

TIRED + an INJURY

No comments: