Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Brain's ROTTING~~

monday and tuesday having office work..

wednesday til friday in TTC..

BUT really..my preferable place is TTC la..haha..
i can stay there til late at night..=) with all the people i can chat wif..

i like to chat lately..hahaha..
n i dunno WHY!!
but i still damn scared that i would SAY WRONG THING =(
like always..but then..i talked more than b4 d la..of cz..haha

it really feel nice when people is around you and talk to you..PLAY wif you..haha

but then..STILL..

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO STUDY LA

i feel that my brain's started to ROT d!!
@@
OMG!!

erm..most of my application failed d..
so now..i left 3 choices..that is UniTEN , Inti Nilai or Form 6
but for sure..i would prefer UniTEN la..haha
i dunno y..=P

haha..k lar..XD
that's all for now..Xp

No comments: