Sunday, September 26, 2010

"haha"

oh my..nearly a month did'nt update again..=.="

cn die d..kena ppl ask to update again..sorry sorry sorry

ergh..@@

ermmmm..test 2 just ended..cant wait to know how i did in those tests..
good or bad..i m desperate to know..@.@
cause i nid it to boost my confidence in the finals which is about 2 weeks from now!! @@

oh my..its already 26th September now..
finals are from 11th October - 13 October


then i'll have my 1st sem break..2 weeks!
better than nth la =DD

anyway...got my 2nd sem time table..friday no classes =)

and i'll be same class with elaine teo! hahahah! XD
the only chs-ian in uniten whose same batch with me..same age la i mean..

might b updating when i finish my finals..=S
sorry again..haha

i wish all of you who seen my blog,
>>have very nice days ahead ,
>>All The Best in what you're doing n what you all want to do..
>>and of cz (look picture below)


till then, chaoz people! ^^

No comments: