Monday, October 25, 2010

你不知道的事

there's alot of things of you which I never knew..
there's alot of things of me which you never knew..
and of course.
there's alot of things which you and I never knew..

I am just a normal human being..
i too have only 2 eyes and 1 brain..
and most importantly,
i can't READ minds..

life after secondary school really is getting tough..
that's the fact i can't deny..
alot of things need to be solved ourselves..
that's why i need to be strong..
both mentally and physically..

"BE STRONG!" i say..
but did i really tried my best to do so? i never know

i know i am kinda 自相矛盾-ing..
but this is what i am currently thinking..

what i just said may not related to each other by the way..

i have a bad memory..like SERIOUSLY bad..
i don't like my memories..i can't remember stuff well..

i don't want to hurt anyone..
i don't want to harm anyone..

anyway.. ignore me if you can..because i m writing this post unconsciously..
its 1.48am now..@@ and i am darn tired already

No comments: