Saturday, November 13, 2010

goodbye to you

my heart's really broken now

i dun think i m going to be confident in love anymore

the more i grow up..the more i don't understand love

i guess i'll only able to have family and friends' love

that true happiness of mine is leaving me further and further already..

will i end up being an idiot who w=shout FML?

i have nvr said that before anyway..

i guess this's life

life's short

plus it's being risked to hv only abt 2 more years..(2012's coming)

i m starting to believe that the world's ending soon nw

take me with it..create a big bang but promise me that you will make me a star in the universe..at least to create light by my own for the others..

not to be useless..

like now

ending this post with a tear on my face
forgive me for the emo-est post i think..i guess..cz i think i m nw having my emo-est moment of my current life

someone, please resurrect me from my current "death" mind

No comments: