Monday, April 25, 2011

Lonely Night

Dear blog,

hello..it's been a long time since talking to you like this already..haha
i guess it's just not too normal also..if i do talk to you like this every day..haha
anyhow
i really wonder that if there's even anyone looking at us these days anyways..

it's 12.53am here and its officially a Monday,
oh my..getting more and more Monday posts...weird..why this specific day? o.0

haha..so blog..
what i really wanted to talk about today are about my current final semester for my foundation..and something about my roommate..

okay..
believe it or not..i have only 5-6 weeks left for my foundation studies..
it's super fast..@_@
and guess what? i am currently feeling homesick.. =.=
i didn't go back for the 3rd week straight now..unbelievable..because if u count..it's 2 freaking weeks i spent in my hostel and i don't feel like it at all..it's 14 days! and i am spending another 4-5 days before GOING BACK HOME

how can i not feel 14 days if i am still in high school?
i really wonder what is it that made me feel that way
is it the environment? or merely just my mind's tricking me? or what? -.-

to those whom went overseas for studies or migrated..
well i can't say that i totally understand..but then i can feel a LITTLE of the loneliness and homesickness already..
and with just that...i can't really stand it already
SALUTE THEM
i think i am just too used to everything that COME-s to me..
i don't know how to GO to things..in other words 我不会去争取

yes..i am currently having a bad time here in my uni..
i don't feel i have a life here..my spirit's just not strong enough

today i am sleeping alone in the room..my roommate didn't came back
most probably it's because what i feared most for him had happened..
his grandfather jz passed away..
i do felt sorry for him..it must be hard..
=(

to prove how i miss home..i actually dreamt about my mum's home-cook food..
oh my god -.-

that's all i guess..i am strengthless to continue already..


i felt lonely tonight..
are you there?

No comments: