Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bouncing back after a downfall

well..phew..sad days are over for yeow yi shiuan..
time to bounce back!
=)

thanks to those who listens to me and helped me gone through it

well..i am quite active in frisbee in recent weeks
and that actually helps alot..haha =D

it feels like the only thing bothering me is
how much i want to hold that disk in the end zone! XD
nothing else other than friendship and frisbee is in that game for me now..
(while winning is not really a priority yet as i have no team..=P i m just always playing for fun)

and when there's a disk thrown for me..i'll always try my best to get it..=)
i get real disappointed when i mishandled the disk =/
bt then i learn from that bad catch so i wont be disappointed again
i will train and learn to outrun the marker more efficiently and get the disk =)
everything in my mind that moment while jumping for that disk is ME and that DISK..

well
for me, its similar to me that
disk = goal
marker = problems

ahhaha.. random! XD

PLUS..
it really feels like high school again when meeting high school friends and playing with them in the CHS field..

i saw a blog of friend of mine..well i like that latest post i read..talking everything about this year end and how much we have grown up and there's whole lots of that coming in front of us..well..i benefited from that post =) thanks

well..that's all for now i guess =p

No comments: