Saturday, December 4, 2010

random day again

maybe i really had her to replace that someone i lost..

and its really hurts when i knew there's another guy..

i finally understood that feeling..
that dramatic scenes frm movies and series..
and i hated that feeling..
that feeling had even made me hated her

and i can tell u that i really seldom hated someone..so she's the LUCKY one

TIME..how i wish it could pass quickly to make me forget abt her quickly

i sound like a mean person, don't i?
but if u understand what i had gone through..u might think differently..

TIME , had made me realized alot of things..
TIME , had made me regretted alot of my decisions..
TIME , had made me lost my dearest friends
TIME , had made me realized how lucky i am in the pass

i know i had made alot of ppl dissappointed..

i can cry every day if i really wants..
cause i have enough things worth crying for..
but of course i don't

because i know there's always someone there still cares abt me..

i hope



its all just a mistake..














all i wanted is just the feeling of to be loved again

No comments: