Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year resolution?

It's 12th of January already..
12 days after new year..and here comes my 1st post of the year..
oops? =p

hmm..start with talking something about last year first..
well 2010 had passed..it's really a unfamiliar year to get along
without a constant routine everyday..
it felt REAL weird for me..
and that made me felt sick sometimes..
creating and causing problems by problems
really realized a lot of things out of reach last time..
i really am just a stubborn guy with really limited knowledge about different personalities
and i noticed i tend to act smart sometimes..
always assuming that i am correct..

i had a 6 months relationship that year and totally screwed it
i admit..i am wrong this time
i am sorry for everything caused during these 6 months towards her and everyone else..
i hope u all would give me another chance..

i remember someone asked me how did i jump into a new relationship so fast? and i answered something that i would like to take back..

i promised to myself after then..i would never go into a relationship that fast ever again..
i PROMISE

i learnt my lesson

anyway,
Life in UniTen is peaceful , routine studies again..time pass fast here i feel..haha
knew a few crazy friends..
i hope i would adapt more into it and spend my time here more EFFICIENTLY..
compared to what am i doing everyday now..-.-"

and i gained weight! =O

LOL..my post is so out of order.. @@

anyway,
thanks TTC for helping me learn to standing in front of the crowd more confidently..at least a little
and learning some management systems
that would help A LOT if i had that 2 years back during my Troop Leader time..
and I promise to you , 9th PJ that i'll come back to you one day

i really had a roller coaster ride last year..
but then..
let it be now because

here I come 2011! =)

like a friend say..let those memories be memories to remember

an agak-agak New Year Resolution: =P
-soar in studies
-interact more with my friends
-love my friends more
-spend my time happily

that's all for now =)

No comments: