Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Monday of my 2 weeks holidays

woke up at 10.30am =/
tml must wake up earlier!
but first i must sleep EARLIER..haha

hmm..today's Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day! =)

so my plans for my holidays is

- to build up a healthier body as in going for exercise regularly instead of hanging around at home..
- TTC..if there's anything for me there..

- watch some movies i missed a few months ago?

- try to meet up with someone?

- make something?

anyways..the reason for healthier body is to improve my frisbee game..
i joined a tournament last saturday..
and guess what?
it's my first and i am so in love with it..
it's my first time playing representing a team..
thanks for letting me join the team
the team's name is
TAKE 1
=)
they are all great players..there's alot for me to learn more..@@
I love the game MORE after that tournament
though it wasn't a vry successfull one..at least it does make me feel something different
and yes..i have back my nerdy hairstyle..haha
go go go Yi Shiuan! =)