Monday, February 21, 2011

2nd Monday of my 2 weeks holidays

=.= face for semester 3 starting NEXT MONDAY

anyway..

actually i have a lot to talk about but i am just not good in words..
i don't know how to describe it in words..
and due to my short term memory lost..i will just post anything that comes to my mind now

last Saturday, i went to K.L with my mum
we were in the petaling street..doing some shopping
what I noticed was there's a lot of old people there..
what came to my mind that time was..
how come they are there? mostly alone
they usually walk around the streets BEHIND the stalls in petaling street
no offense but I think people missed a lot of chances to see the REAL Kuala Lumpur..
there's food stalls and other old stalls BEHIND those shirt and items stalls..
did anyone noticed?
my mum told me a lot of the 1980's history there..
i believe people goes places to seek memories..
like my mum..
i believe she remembered memories about my grandma going there with her..
these old people spend their days just like that..

one thing shot to my head
will I be like them in the future?

i know definitely that what i just said gt no sense at all..
cause i am actually also struggling to put up words now..=/

but what i was trying to say is
i wonder what are these old people thinking ? in their minds
they have lived so long..which part are they thinking about?
schoolmates? family? friends? long-lost friends? or trying to remember what they have done throughout their lives?

imagine one day when you are old, what will you be doing and thinking?

gahhh.. i give up..i don't know what i want to say already..LOL
paiseh =)

good night !

No comments: