Thursday, February 10, 2011

Promise broken

I am sorry i left you alone again for these 2 weeks..
I guess you are feeling quite bad for being lonely these 2 weeks after i actually said i will talk to you more..

I BROKE MY PROMISE again..

i do have reasons but then no point explaining it to you cause i have already done the damage on you..

i am sorry

well..as for today..

glad to say that my finals for 2nd semester had ended..didn't do well in it though..i won't be maintaining my results..
that's for sure..

YES, i am sad about it.. but what can i do now? It's too late already..understanding towards those chapters was tough for me..

anyhow , i have to plan what should i do for the next 2 weeks+ semester break (a.k.a holidays)

still don't have a full picture of it..haha
2 weeks actually pass quite quickly

so now i am at HOME already..
just feel great to see family members around..haha

while packing in the hostel..really do felt something like moving
as in leaving a place because i am kind of like used to that place already..LOL
its weird..i know..haha

there's a lot of "haha"s suddenly..because i am happy today
though felt a little strange and sad when found something during my packing..
but i am all fine now..=)

tomorrow will be a better day right??

good night!
will see you VERY SOON

No comments: